Pets is 8!

11:17 PM jiayg 0 Comments

We finally had an anniversary event for pets' birthday (we didn't do it last year) and it was a pets picnic party! All of us have been looking forward to it but what worry us most is the weather! It was forecasted to rain and my client had been bugging me since 7642540791 months ago for a wet weather plan (but being in this company has taught me taiji skills). So Yen literally hung chillies (except I was told it had to be chilli padis and to be buried at some fengshui direction days before the event). 

It did rain after all but thank god it stopped an hour before the registration time. And thankful for the team and other colleagues who were helping us out! 

It was awesome to see so many humans and dogs chilling on the field and doing nothing but basking (in the shade) and enjoying the live music. Even though I honestly felt there could be more programmes to fully utilize the stage and field - because there were quite a few bored faces lol. 

With my favorite dogs!!! 


And a photo taken at pets n the city event a weekend ago! Look at sam's sian face! 

0 comments: