Fostering Weasley begins (for this weekend)

7:48 PM jiayg 0 Comments

Day 1

So Weasley was having bad diarrhea after having the deworming prescription from the vet. It was quite bad and there were blood a few times. So we made an appointment in the morning to have him checked again. He was prescribed another set of medication to stop the diarrhea and release the gas in his stomach. (Seriously, animals have as much medications as humans!) 

Since no one could take him in for the weekend, I volunteered (or in grossips' term: made myself useful/ contributed) to foster him. He's really cute when he plays and sleeps! Until....the horror begins..

I've cleaned his laosai at least 3 times in 6 hours. And the worst part is cleaning his ass that's getting red and swollen. Poor boy! :( he's so scared of us cleaning his ass now that he can't stop screaming every time I've to clean him up. And for that, he left 2 bite marks with his front teeth on my arm. Ouch. His hind legs look weird now - I guess it's too much stress on his ass. 

I really hope his diarrhea gets well soon! 

Cat with a shoebox. 



My sis made this simple toy out of yarn and a drum stick! He loves it and can be so entertained by it! (We get entertainment from looking at him too hehe)

Sweet-looking (sleeping) Weasley. He's only cute when he doesn't LS! :P


Day 2

I went to sleep with my brain not able to shut off. Woke up every 2 hours to make sure Weasley didn't soil himself (or rather stink up the room haha). Wasn't sure if it was because of his frequent intake of food. His routine: eat, play, sleep, shit. And this goes on for every 2-3 hours. It's quite frustrating his laosai doesn't get better :( and he doesn't know he stepped into his own pool of LS. Poor boy! 

Survived Saturday with 5 hours of not-so-effective sleep! But thankfully I had a date with Shyan and Captain America in the evening! 😍 Loved the action and plot! And of course, not forgetting Chris Evan's great body and cute face! (Fan-girl mode on) Scarlett Johansson's hot and had great moves too. 👍

Day 3

Was too tired (plus having cramps and menses) that I fell into deep sleep for 3 hours. When I was woken up by some scratching and tugging on my bed sheet, I realized Weasley was purring beside me (on the floor). 

First thought: Shit! Weasley has shat! 

Thank god (or maybe not) I left the crate's gate slightly unlocked and this boy, being a cat, meows whenever he has done his business and wants to be let out. He managed to push the gate and made his way out towards my bed. He was already stained with shit on his hind legs and butt - and to my horror, my floor and bag had shit stains too ._. 

Cleaned him, fed him and played with him at 5.30am. Went back to sleep an hour later because I really can't..make..it... He shat again at 8.30am :( he's also a smart boy because he somehow knew I was going out and had to shit (again) when I had to leave home!

Caught Divergent and it was a pretty long movie but the storyline was good! Sort of a futuristic and (sort of) survival story like Hunger Games. Two good movies over the weekends = I'm a happy girl! 

Weasley will be back in the office tomorrow morning and I think I'll miss having him playing and following us around in our house. But the LS really tire me and I need 8 hrs of good sleep! No more weekends fostering! Haha..

This guy got very comfortable on me. 

Trying 10,000 times to get to the back of the piano -.-










0 comments: