11:54 PM jiayg 0 Comments

Went hiking/trekking on with the parents on a (lazy) Sunday morning. Might sound random but my mum & dad have enjoyed trekking (such an elderly thing) and they've been to Mt Kinabalu and New Zealand for trekking trips. And I've seen friends on Instagram posting awesome sunrise greeting them after a hike at Bali. So I suggested to the family we should have a trip there. And my dad, being the ever annoying (and discouraging) one, said I should go with them to Bt Timah hill first. So I took on the challenge and 'jio' them on Sunday morning.

(My dad is really annoying and reminded me EVERY day last week about our family date to Bt Timah Hill -.- )

Anyway, it was a good 1.5hour up and down the hill. I thought 200m in height shouldn't be a big problem but man, there were a lot of steep (and high) steps which hurt my knees. But it was fun trekking amongst the trees, stepping onto the moist leaves, listening to ruffling leaves and sound of crickets, climbing over obstacles like fallen tree trunks, which I wasn't really expecting! It feels good to be close to nature once in a while. And it definitely felt good to be covered in sweat!





Walked and bus-ed to the Grandstand for lunch (dimsum! yums!) and KO-ed on the way back home and 3-hour nap when we reached home!

It's monday again but days at work are made brighter by our office kitten - Baby! Baby was brought over to our building by her mummy a few months back and it's always nice to recollect how Baby, being such a shy kitten initially, slowly opened up to us - allowing us to give her belly rubs and tickles on her head/under her chin [inserts shiok face].

We're bringing Baby to the vet this coming Thursday to sterilise her and hope everything goes well for her!
Before the day ends, happy birthday to the bossy designer!


---
多少人走著卻困在原地
多少人活著卻如同死去
多少人愛著卻好似分離
多少人笑著卻滿含淚滴

多少次榮耀卻感覺屈辱
多少次狂喜卻倍受痛楚
多少次幸福卻心如刀絞
多少次燦爛卻失魂落魄

- 《存在》

每個人的背後都有自己的故事。

0 comments: