2014's first entry.

12:40 AM jiayg 0 Comments

Hello! I know I haven't been updating and the grossips at work have been hinting (as they're now starting to blog too). Shall try to complete one post while I wait for my hair to dry. It's definitely been a long break from blogging since last October. Pretty much the same at work except my motivation level drains off slowly. I think sales is really not what I enjoy doing (though I'll miss my clients after I leave.) I don't know what lies ahead of me and I can't think of my next move yet. I don't make plans for my future. Is that considered a plan? Haha..man, I'm having a 20s-crisis thing here.


2014 came really quickly. I had my good (but expensive) break at Korea for the last few days of 2013 and first few days of 2014. I can't wait for the next travel already. I have some travel plans in mind - just thinking if I should go back to places I've been or to explore "new lands".

It hasn't been an exciting 2014 for me yet. But I finally took on something which my family and friends were surprised I jumped on it. I always thought (and I think) I am a boring person. So same thing, my resolution for the year is to pick up new stuff (other than staying healthy and keeping up some kind of exercise routine).  Fish asked if I wanted to get a Kayaking 1 star (I didn't know there was such a thing!) and after some contemplation, I thought to myself "why not"? I actually enjoy sports (bet you are surprised). Fish has a 2 star already (and she's yaya about it), so I joined a group of her colleagues (okay I know it's awkward) but I didn't mind making new friends. Plus, it doesn't really matter, I didn't mind doing it alone in the first place and each has a kayak to him/herself? lol.

So I'm a 1-star kayaker now! 







0 comments: